|Job Title:||Quality Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Graeme Passau|
|Job Published:||12 March 2023|
An outstanding opportunity for an experienced Quality Engineer is now available with a high-tech, R&D company, with a manufacturing facility in South Oxfordshire have. The company designs and manufactures complete systems and also provides subcontract manufacturing services.
The quality engineer's responsibilities include designing quality standards, inspecting materials, equipment, processes, and products, developing quality control systems, and determining corrective actions. You will also work with managers and supervisors to implement quality measures.
Reporting to the Operations Director, the successful candidate will lead the changes necessary to steer the business towards ISO 9001:2015 accreditation and harmonise the current quality processes into one business management system.
This is a wide-ranging role in driving change in processes and culture across the business, key responsibilities include:
- Drive the design, implementation and harmonisation of an ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System (QMS).
- Update our QMS with incidents, fixes and improvements.
- Audit our systems based on ISO 9001:2015 requirements.
- Determine appropriate quality metrics for all critical business processes.
- Monitor the entire production lifecycle and perform regular tests to identify potential malfunctions as early as possible.
- Inspect product materials and electrical systems for defects and durability.
- Identify the root of technical issues and recommend containment and prevention solutions.
- Prepare reports on malfunctions and corrective actions.
- Review and manage the evolution of quality documentation.
- Set and track quality assurance goals.
- Coordinate with external quality assurance auditors and technicians to ensure legal compliance.
- Work with internal teams to increase customer satisfaction by improving the quality of the products.
- Experience of creating, establishing and continually improvement a QMS that meets all the requirements of the ISO9001:2015 standard.
- Working knowledge of formal problem techniques
- Quality auditing
- A good understanding of engineering design in a low volume, high technology business
- Working knowledge of other QMS standards
- Knowledge of lean and six-sigma methodologies
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C