Quality Officer with HACCP
|Job Title:||Quality Officer with HACCP|
|Contact Name:||Vicki Dillion|
|Job Published:||02 December 2020|
Role - Quality Officer & HACCP Team Leader
Rate of Pay - £13.00 - £14.50 per hour
Contract - Temp to Perm
Vibe Recruit have an immediate requirement for a Quality Officer and HACCP team leader for our client based in Baglan.
The holder is a member of the Quality Team, assisting the Quality Manager to oversee day to day activities, delivering team performance, leading the HACCP Team, maintaining Quality compliance and ensuring adherence to GMP and Health & Safety standards.
Ideally qualified to degree (or equivalent) level in an appropriate scientific subject, or relevant Quality experience in a Manufacturing Environment, including being a qualified ISO Internal Auditor. Experience with HACCP will be highly beneficial.
Required Personal Attributes:
- Excellent Computer, Presentation and Analytical Skills.
- Must be 'customer focused'.
- Good organisational skills.
- Must be capable of working independently and under pressure.
- Demonstrate a sense of urgency in completing tasks and have ability to get things done.
- Demonstrate good judgement in performing duties.
- Ability to lead by example.
- Positive and proactive.
Full description given on application
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C