|Job Title:||Quality Technician|
|Industry:||Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Alex Milton|
|Job Published:||19 May 2022|
£27,000 + pension
Are you looking for an exciting, new Quality Technician position with an industry leading manufacturer? Do you want to work for an award winning firm with an excellent product offering? Does the thought of great variety, a modern working environment and room for career progression appeal to you?
If so, we'd like to hear from you.
We are currently recruiting for a Quality Technician to join an employer of choice in Caerphilly. This is a great time to join as the company in question continues to benefit from substantial investment and an exciting period of growth.
As Quality Technician you will:
- Ensuring that customer requirements are met, monitoring and analysing critical to quality features in production to identify trends and provide early warning of potential quality issues.
- Be the primary point of contact for shop floor associates relating to quality issue resolution
- Perform non-routine quality and product audits of the manufacturing area and product
- Quality monitor production processes to drive continuous improvement
- Investigate customer complaints and non-conformance (including remedial actions e.g. containment) from production and support departments
- Liaise with production to reduce scrap levels of production processes
- Support the implementation of production changes through the Change Request process
- Represent Quality at production start-up meetings, delivering updates and briefings as required.
As well as a competitive salary, you will benefit from continuous training and development, convenient days regular hours, free parking, a convenient location and genuine career progression opportunities. This is a varied role with an industry leader that provides a vital service nationwide. Now is the right time to join!
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to Alex at Vibe Recruit today.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.