|Job Title:||Quality Technician|
|Industry:||Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Naomi Gibbs|
|Job Published:||26 May 2022|
Vibe Recruit's client is looking to appoint a Quality Technician to maintain and assist in developing and improving the quality control processes at their site based in Treforest, Pontypridd. Ensuring that product supplied to customers is of the highest possible standard. The Quality Technician should assist in promoting the use of best-practice quality system tools and techniques, ensuring they are applied in a way that benefits the sites performance in the areas of Quality, Cost and Delivery.
This is a full time, permanent position.
Essential Job Functions/ Responsibilities
- Work with relevant departments to achieve improvements in product or service quality that meets A.I.Ms and customers objectives.
- Read blueprints and specifications.
- Discuss inspection results with those responsible for products.
- Accept or reject finished items/raw materials.
- Perform in quality function to maximise and sustain continual improvement in standards by ensuring:
- The most effective use of resource is made in the support of production processes.
- Rapid communication of issues is made to the relevant management level.
- That pertinent quality data is kept in a meaningful way and made easily accessible.
- That all relevant quality processes are under continuous scrutiny for efficiency and quality improvements.
- Carry out monthly internal audits in line with Annual plan.
- Ensure the requirements of ISO9001/2015 are always maintained.
- Manage 2 BSI Audits annually.
- That information and documentation is available as required to meet customer delivery requirements.
- Take part in customer audits.
- Take part in daily/weekly production meetings.
- Maintain Controlled Document Index and approve/review new "Controlled Documents"..
- Assist the Sales Team with product quality complaints and failure investigations.
Qualifications - Minimum
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office software
- Good standard of Education
- Good standard of written English & Math's
- Good communication skill & attitude
- Understand & use of measuring equipment.
- Understand Quality Tools & techniques.
Qualifications - Desirable
- Certified Internal Quality Auditor to ISO9001:2015 standard.
- Good understanding of statistical process control (SPC)
- Experience in lean manufacturing / continuous improvement techniques & tools 5s, Kaizen etc.
Minimum Skill Requirements
- Broad knowledge of production packaging & processing
- Good communication skills & attitude
- Team player
- Flexible - able to work shifts & cover over time when required
- Competent & self-motivated
For more information, please contact Naomi on 07506 949615.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C