Recruitment Branch Manager
|Job Title:||Recruitment Branch Manager|
|Industry:||Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Alun Leach|
|Job Published:||09 February 2019|
Vibe Recruit have an immediate requirement for an experienced Branch Manager. Working at Vibe Recruits Head Office in Cwmbran, the ideal candidate will have a proven track record in developing new business and working with and supporting a multi-disciplined team. As an experienced Branch Manager within the recruitment industry, there is a very good chance you will be familiar with Vibe Recruit and how we have already made an impact in South Wales. If you are aware of the brand - you know we are only interested in hearing from Managers that share our passion for great service! The role will be very much "hands on" and the manager will be required to lead by example.
Overview Of Duties
- Ensure team members are supported and productive
- Build and develop relationships with clients and candidates
- Ensure all vacancies are filled and prioritised in a timely and professional manner
- Develop existing accounts, ensuring complete customer satisfaction
- Use sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking to develop a database of active clients and candidates
- Deliver training sessions to your team
- Ensure your team are advertising vacancies appropriately by drafting and placing adverts in a wide range of media to attract appropriate candidates
- Structure your working day / week to include client management, business development and sales calls to meet and or exceed agreed KPI's and targets
- Manage and support your team through the recruitment process, ensuring consistency and 100% compliance.
- Understand your teams' strengths and weaknesses, to help develop and incentivise them with a defined career path
- Other ad hoc duties as required
If you are interested and you have the experience and desire to work for a fresh new business we would like to hear from you. Vibe Recruit will continue to grow and by selecting employees that share our values, you can expect to work in a modern, positive, friendly, "vibrant" environment.