|Job Title:||Setter Operator|
|Location:||Ferndale, Rhondda Cynon Taff|
|Industry:||Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Alex Milton|
|Job Published:||28 April 2022|
Setter / Operator
£24,320 + pension & additional benefits
Are you looking for a permanent, Monday - Friday production role for an industry leading manufacturer that can boast unrivalled recent growth and excellent career progression prospects? Does the thought of a varied role in a modern manufacturing environment appeal to you?
If so, we'd like to hear from you.
We are currently recruiting for Setter Operators to join a national manufacturer with an excellent reputation in Ferndale. Now is a great time to join and you will benefit from first class, ongoing training and genuine future career progression.
As Setter Operator you will:
- Be trained to set and operate bespoke production machinery
- Use your dexterity and attention to detail to full advantage when manufacturing a range of products
- Benefit from a clean, modern working environment with the chance to work with a well established, supportive team
- Work to achievable targets pay close attention to quality and health & safety
- Produce much needed products for a wide range of global markets
This is an exciting role with genuine future career prospects. You will benefit from not only a competitive salary but also excellent training and development. You will also receive a pay rise after 12 months.
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to Alex at Vibe Recruit today.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.