|Job Title:||Transport Planner|
|Industry:||Transport, Logistics and Driving|
|Contact Name:||Naomi Gibbs|
|Job Published:||17 May 2022|
A fantastic opportunity! Vibe Recruit's client is looking to recruit a Transport Planner on a full time, permanent contract.
A haulage company that delivers various products such as steel, bricks, timber and also delivering more specialised products, which are catered to your customer requirements.
Requirements of the role include:
- Transport Manager CPC holder. (Not essential)
- To assist with day-to-day operational accountability & responsibility for the traffic office.
- Planning/Routing experience essential.
- Manage the relationships between the business & all customers.
- Great people management & leadership skills.
- Ensure drivers are compliant to all legal working directives and that the Health & Safety of all employees and customers employees are always maintained to a high standard.
- Competent with Excel & Word
- Update MID data base when required
- H & S qualifications and experience preferred but not essential.
- Good knowledge in general haulage is beneficial.
Working hours 7am - 5pm Monday to Friday
For more information, please contact Naomi on 07506 949615.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C