|Job Title:||Trimmer Operator|
|Industry:||Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Rebecca Perry|
|Job Published:||02 November 2022|
Vibe Recruit is currently recruiting for Trimmer Operators to work for a large manufacturing business within the Aerospace sector based in Cwmbran.
These are ongoing assignments within a world leading manufacturing environment and require previous experience trimming/upholstery whilst maintaining quality and safety standards.
Your duties will include:
- Assemble and trim 2D/3D objects within the Trim department whilst maximising efficiency and reducing waste aiming to achieve OTD targets
- To uphold the best working practices across all production areas whilst seeking to suggest and support improvement activities
- Check supplied parts and assemblies to ensure fit, form and function, compliance to drawing, design data and all relevant quality specifications
- Communicate effectively and professionally with other departments, customers and suppliers and manage data transfer
- Participate in team continuous improvement activities and support development of best working practice within the unit
Hours of work and Pay:
- Days and Afternoons rotating shift pattern (6am -2.30pm and 2.30pm -11pm) - £13.87 per hour
- Saturday Overtime - £17.34 per hour
- Sunday Overtime - £23.12 per hour
Immediate starts are available following a successful interview. If these roles sound of interest to you, please apply now and you would like to find out more, please contact 01633 289510.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C