|Job Title:||Warehouse Operative|
|Industry:||Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Beata Stasierowska|
|Job Published:||21 January 2022|
Warehouse Operative requierd!
Hours: Monday- Friday, day shift
Vibe Recruit is hiring a permanent Warehouse Operative to join a small friendly team based in Oxford.
This is a great opportunity for a positive person who likes working both in a team and independently in a warehouse environment.
Warehouse Operative Responsibilities:
* Follow delivery schedule to ensure items are dispatched in good time
* Pack transformers to ensure no damage in transit
* Build pallets and manual wrap and strap for collection
* Receive pallets and parcels to unpack for storage or, repack for customer delivery.
* Help sort current stocks and materials for either relocation to a different site, or disposal
* Heavy lifting up to 26kgs, so must be comfortable to lift this weight and carry up and down stairs
* Clean driving license, you may be required to drive company van - no HGV license required
If you are interested in this position, please call Beata on 01869 321322 or email your CV
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.