|Job Title:||Warehouse Operative|
|Industry:||Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Jorgia Church|
|Job Published:||09 March 2023|
Our prestigious client based in Didcot are looking for a Warehouse Operative to join their team on a short-term temporary basis for 6-8 weeks.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive goods into stores.
- Check for damage and quantity.
- Put product away in a safe manner and according to FIFO rules.
- Pick product when required for either internal use or external customers and book out on the system.
- Pack products such that it will arrive at its destination in good condition.
- Ensure and maintain a high safety standard of the goods-in inspection working station and stores area.
- Use packing methods from training at every despatch.
- Continually monitor product shelf lives and adjust accordingly.
- Maintain strong health & safety culture.
- Take part and administer stocktakes in business.
Working Hours: 0800-1600, Monday to Friday
If you are looking for a new opportunity, please apply directly or call Jorgia on 01235 535858 for more information.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C