|Job Title:||Warehouse Operator|
|Industry:||Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Alex Milton|
|Job Published:||04 August 2022|
Monday - Friday - 8:15 16:45 ( permanent contract )
Do you have experience of working in a warehouse environment? Are you looking for a permanent role that can potentially lead to guaranteed future career development? Does the thought of working for a company that has recently benefited from multi million pound invest appeal to you?
If so, please read on.
We are recruiting for a Warehouse Operative to join a leading employer in Caerphilly. The company in question can boast 'Investors in People Gold' status and this recruitment comes at a time of recent growth and company investment.
You will get the chance to work for a company that has won numerous awards and is going from strength to strength!
Working in the warehouse you will:
- Use your experience of stock taking to full advantage when using bar code scanners
- Demonstrate a good work ethic when dealing with goods in and goods out
- Be a skilled communicator who is able to work in a team environment
- Show eagerness to progress within the role. The company in question is expanding it's workforce which will ultimately lead to future, more senior opportunities going forward
- Adhere to health and safety and work to keep the warehouse area tidy at all times
** It would be an advantage if you have a Counter Balance or Reach Truck licence also**
This is a permanent role with convenient hours, a competitive salary, free parking and an easy to get to location. If you are looking for a Monday - Friday role, job security and a solid chance of career progression for an industry leader....look no further!
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to Alex at Vibe Recruit today.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C