|Job Title:||Warehouse Operator|
|Industry:||Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Aleksandra Puszko|
|Job Published:||22 September 2022|
Warehouse Operative, Braintree
£21,200 + pension
Monday - Friday, day shift only
Are you an experienced Warehouse Operative looking for your next work opportunity for a company that makes a difference? Vibe Recruit is now looking for a Warehouse Operative for one of our very successful clients. The company we are recruiting for is multi-award winning and they are "Investors in People Gold" accredited whilst boasting multiple awards.
Our client is an industry leader within the medical sector, looking to expand their friendly team due to business growth. This is a great opportunity to secure yourself a permanent position with career development.
Warehouse Operative - Main Duties
- Performing quality control checks and basic repairs ( after full training ) ensuring all equipment is maintained to a high standard
- Stock management: including management of current stock and performing weekly stock takes
- Recording all activities using manual and IT systems, keeping company and customers records up to date
- Maintaining working areas within the depot to a high standard
Warehouse Operative - Person Specification
- Knowledge of barcoding and good IT skills
- Previous experience in medical device environment would be beneficial, but it's not essential
- Flexible approach to working
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and work colleagues
Hours of work:
Monday - Friday day shift only
08:30 - 16:45 (although this may vary slightly)
This is a great opportunity to join a very successful company on a permanent basis and be a part of an organisation that makes a difference.
If this role sounds of interest to you, click APPLY NOW why not get in touch with Aleks at Vibe on 07498918033 to discuss the role in more details.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C