|Job Title:||Warehouse Operator|
|Industry:||Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Carla White|
|Job Published:||21 January 2020|
*****Experienced Warehouse Operator, who holds a valid FLT and drivers licence, required for a large manufacturing company *****
- You will be responsible for ensuring that all warehouse activities are carried out in line with the requirements set
- You will be required to behave responsibly and diligently and conduct yourself in a professional manner at all times.
- Ensure that all warehouse equipment has been checked and is safe and suitable to be used as outlined in warehouse procedures.
- Ensure that all materials are located accurately
- Assist by resolving Warehouse Safety audit findings when necessary.
- You will also be required to assist with resolving any chemical spills on site in line with COSHH
- Highlight and report any potential damage to material that could impact on the quality of the product.
- Be responsible for ensuring that any defect in material is highlighted to your line manager for assessment.
- Maintaining a smooth flow of materials to the production lines on time and in full.
- Picking works orders for the packaging cubicles and recording any material shortages
- Processing returned materials that are left over from any packaging runs and locating/relocating back in to approve stock locations.
For this position it is a minimum requirement that you hold a full & current UK drivers licence.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C