|Job Title:||Warehouse Operator|
|Industry:||Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Carla White|
|Job Published:||21 January 2020|
*****Experienced Warehouse Operator, who holds a valid FLT and drivers licence, required for a large manufacturing company *****
- You will be responsible for ensuring that all warehouse activities are carried out in line with the requirements set
- You will be required to behave responsibly and diligently and conduct yourself in a professional manner at all times.
- Ensure that all warehouse equipment has been checked and is safe and suitable to be used as outlined in warehouse procedures.
- Ensure that all materials are located accurately
- Assist by resolving Warehouse Safety audit findings when necessary.
- You will also be required to assist with resolving any chemical spills on site in line with COSHH
- Highlight and report any potential damage to material that could impact on the quality of the product.
- Be responsible for ensuring that any defect in material is highlighted to your line manager for assessment.
- Maintaining a smooth flow of materials to the production lines on time and in full.
- Picking works orders for the packaging cubicles and recording any material shortages
- Processing returned materials that are left over from any packaging runs and locating/relocating back in to approve stock locations.
For this position it is a minimum requirement that you hold a full & current UK drivers licence.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.