|Job Title:||Welder Fabricator|
|Industry:||Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Alex Milton|
|Job Published:||25 May 2023|
£15 per hour ( permanent role 45 hours per week ) + excellent overtime rates
( £35,100 + excellent overtime )
Are you an experienced MIG Welder Fabricator? Does the thought of a permanent contract with excellent overtime potential excite you? Are you looking for great variety and additional ongoing training and development?
If so, please read on.
We are currently recruiting for a MIG Welder Fabricator to join a multi award winning structural steel contractor in Yate. This is a great opportunity to join a firm with a low staff turnover and excellent prospects for further career development.
As Welder Fabricator you will:
- Use your MIG Welding skills to full advantage when working on structural steel for the construction industry
- Display attention to detail when working off Engineering drawings and paying close attention to quality
- Showcase your fabrication skills and work to strict health and safety standards
- Cut and assemble metal projects using an electric arc and inert gas.
- Prepare metal surfaces, determine gas ratios and inspect weld strength during and after the welding process.
This is a permanent position with excellent overtime potential for additional earning capacity. The company in question are going through an exciting period of expansion and are looking to add experienced MIG Welders to their long standing team of loyal employees. As well as a competitive salary, you will benefit from convenient hours, an early Friday finish and an employee benefits package.
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to Alex at Vibe Recruit today.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C