|Job Title:||Yard Operative|
|Industry:||Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Becky Orr|
|Job Published:||07 March 2022|
Vibe Recruit are working with a construction company in Bicester to hire a Yard Operative to join their friendly close-knit team. With the business going from strength to strength, now is a great opportunity to jump aboard.
As a Yard Operative you will be involved in both the physical side of yard work and assisting trade and retailer customers to provide advice on all matters relating to building materials and property renovation.
Yard Operative Duties
- Loading and unloading HGV's and Vans
- Loading customer goods into their vehicles
- Assisting Customers face to face
- General Yard work, includes general housekeeping
- Will include heavy lifting
Yard Operative Skills
- Physically fit
- Great customer service
- FLT Counter licence preferred but not essential
- Experience in construction or trade supplies would be advantageous
Hours: Monday to Friday 7:00am to 4.30pm
Every other Saturday 7.30am to 12pm
Salary: £22,000 to £24,000 based on experience
- Monthly Bonus scheme
- 27 days holiday
- 11 days off during the Christmas period
- Full training provided
- FLT training is available
If you would like to join a small friendly team with the opportunity to learn new skills, please apply directly or call us on 01869 321322 for more information.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.