|Job Title:||Assembly Technician|
|Contact Name:||Graeme Passau|
|Job Published:||04 January 2023|
An expanding and highly regarded precision engineering company requires Mechanical Assembly Technicians to join their skilled manufacturing team in Oxford.
The successful candidates will be responsible for the assembly of a range of components into finished products, ready for despatch and sale.
The duties of the skilled Assembly Technicians are carried out in a high quality, low volume environment, where optimum efficiency is key to maintain operational excellence.
- Build up components and sub-assemblies into finished products
- Carry out basic testing and quality checks, and ensure reporting of equipment faults
- Carry out basic maintenance of work areas and machinery
- Record raw material use during production and the number of items produced
- Assist with the preparation and packing of high value items using protective materials, ready for shipment
- Contribute to continuous improvement activities
Required Skills and Experience
- Previous manufacturing experience working with mechanical assemblies
- Manual assembly including bonding and mechanical fastening
- Soldering and basic electronic assembly
- Experience of working to production targets
- Understanding of lean manufacturing
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.