Electro Mechanical Technician
|Job Title:||Electro Mechanical Technician|
|Contact Name:||Jerry Hayman|
|Job Published:||29 June 2022|
Electro Mechanical Technician - Oxfordshire - £25,000 - £29,000
Role: Electro Mechanical Assembly Technician
Salary range: £25,000 - £29,000 dependant on experience
Hours of Work: Mon - Thurs 08:00 - 16:30, Fri - 08:00 - 13:30
Benefits: Excellent Benefits which includes; 25 days holiday plus bank holidays & Birthday off, discretionary annual salary reviews, Up to 14% pension, career development, team building days, Early Friday finishes and more!
Attention Assembly Technicians!
An expanding and highly regarded precision engineering company are looking to recruit Electro Mechanical Assembly Technicians to join their skilled R&D and manufacturing team in Oxford.
The successful candidates will be responsible for the assembly of a range of components into finished products ready for despatch and sale.
The skilled Electro Mechanical Assembly Technicians need to achieve daily production requirements, in a high quality, low volume environment and optimise efficiency to maintain operational excellence.
- Produce sub-assemblies and full assembles for various products
- Work from engineering drawings
- Installing wiring to mechanical products where required
- Record raw material use during production and the number of items produced
- Assist with the preparation and packing of high value items using protective materials, ready for shipment
- Contribute to continuous improvement activities
- Test electro/mechanical components
- Basic soldering, cable termination, electrical panel wiring and electrical installations
- Carry out basic testing and quality checks, and ensure reporting of equipment faults
- Basic checks and maintenance of work areas and machinery
Required Skills and Experience
- Previous manufacturing experience working with mechanical assemblies
- Manual assembly including bonding and mechanical fastening
- Soldering and basic electronic assembly
- Use of material handling equipment
- Experience of working to production targets
- Understanding of lean manufacturing
To apply to this fantastic opportunity, please send across an up to date CV or call Jerry Hayman
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.