Service & Installations Engineer
|Job Title:||Service & Installations Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Alex Milton|
|Job Published:||11 July 2022|
Service and Installations Engineer ( Field Based )
£26,040 + company pension, company vehicle, great overtime potential & additional benefits
Do you have experience of installing, servicing and repairing handling and lifting equipment in hospitals, schools and healthcare facilities? Are you looking for a varied and interesting role for an industry leading firm that can offer long term career progression?
If so, we'd like to hear from you.
We are currently recruiting for a Service and Installations Engineer to join a national healthcare firm in South Wales. This is a great opportunity to be part of a growing, national firm that can boast 'Investors in People Gold' status. This is a varied role with full training.
As Service and Installations Engineer you will:
- Focus on the installation of ceiling lifts and repair of moving and handling equipment for hospitals, schools and healthcare facilities
- Use your geographical knowledge of the South Wales and Bristol area to full advantage
- Service products both on site and at the customers premises
- Maintain first class product knowledge around the products, components and fixings
- Respect and value the relationship with customers and work in a clean, tidy and friendly way without compromising on efficiency
- Work within the guidelines of H&S requirements
- Make good any defects and leave any property in a clean and tidy state in line with contract and job spec.
As well as a competitive salary, this role offers excellent overtime potential and great variety. No two days will be the same and you will benefit from excellent ongoing training and development. The company holds 'Investors in People Gold' status and takes pride in promoting staff from within.
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to Alex at Vibe Recruit today.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C