|Job Title:||Account Manager|
|Industry:||Administration and Office Support|
|Reference:||15052022 Ref 1_1652638719|
|Contact Name:||Geri Wiltshire|
|Job Published:||15 May 2022|
My client in Wallingford is recruiting for an Account Manager working mainly in the office with some field-based work, a key contributor to a target driven, customer focused, commission-based sales team. You will be responsible for securing long term relationships and repeat business from your client base. Also to create appointments for the sales team and regularly update the existing client base with new innovations and up-selling of the companies services.
- Manage performance of key accounts
- Efficiently coordinate sales calls, inbound and outbound
- Excellent customer service throughout in order to retain all existing work
- Meeting and exceeding personal sales targets /goals
- Update customers on new technology
- Negotiate and implement price increases as required.
- Any other duties, such as adhoc projects
Experience and knowledge:
- Two years experience within a contract management environment
- Excellent organisational skills, ability to work at a fast pace
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive, self-motivated, results orientated and uses initiative
- Competent in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Full UK driving licence.
If this sounds like you contact Geri at Vibe recruit to find out more.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C