Accounts Payable Assistant
|Job Title:||Accounts Payable Assistant|
|Industry:||Administration and Office Support|
|Contact Name:||Naomi Gibbs|
|Job Published:||29 November 2021|
As an Accounts Payable Assistant you will have previous experience processing invoices, ensuring invoices are recorded against the accounting system, expenses, dealing with incoming emails and post, ensure correct data input and assisting the team with adhoc duties!
The successful candidate will be resourceful and highly motivated and will work proactively in a role where accuracy and attention to detail is paramount.
Reporting into the Accounts Payable Manager you will be responsible for performing a range of accounting and clerical tasks related to the accounts payable function. This includes receiving, processing, and verifying invoices, tracking and recording purchase orders, and processing suggested payment requests.
Further tasks include:
- Processing high volumes of supplier invoices, adhering to the PO system approval process
- Process any intercompany recharges
- Match incoming invoices to approved purchase orders, set up new suppliers as required
- Prepare financial reports as required
- Process credit card transactions
- Coordinate suggested payment runs as appropriate
Working Hours : Monday - Friday 8:15am - 4:45pm.
For more information please contact Naomi on 07506 949615.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.