|Administration and Office Support
|07 December 2023
Vibe Recruit are currently are currently looking for an Administrator to join a well established family owned company that predominantly trade in non-ferrous metals across a verity industries.
We are looking for someone with a positive and proactive attitude, who can think on their feet and problem solve, and who is great with teamwork and communication.
You will be based in Bridgend, with a current hybrid working option (half your time in the office and half from home), however training requirements will be taken into consideration with full time office work possible for training purposes.
- Office administration support e.g. handling mail, visitors, office supplies as required
- Admin support for purchase and sales contracts
- Regular contact with timely delivery of goods and services
- Liaison with warehouses, shipping lines and banks regarding the release of goods and delivery to customers
- Resolving issues and claims with customers and suppliers
- Pricing of metals with brokers, suppliers, and customers, this includes provision of delivery information to assist in pricing and hedging of metal and currency
Note: This job description is intended to provide a general overview of the position. Other duties may be assigned as necessary to meet business needs.
Full and comprehensive training and support will be provided on the job and no prior knowledge of trading or operational tasks is required. The Job is therefore suitable for entry level candidates.
- Minimum Grade 6 (B) GSCE Maths & English Language
- Minimum of 120 UCAS points under the 2017 tariff point system at A Level or equivalent qualifications (General Studies is not counted)
- Fluent English
- Excellent analytical ability, both verbally and numerically.
- Ambition to learn & develop
- Confident and friendly communication skills.
- Second language beneficial
- Microsoft office experience including Excel
This is a full time position, 37.5 hours a week, 8:30am to 5pm.
The starting salary is £18,000 to £23,000 dependent on qualifications & experience.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C