Business Development Executive
|Job Title:||Business Development Executive|
|Location:||Neath Port Talbot|
|Industry:||Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Naomi Gibbs|
|Job Published:||30 December 2021|
Our client based in Neath, is looking to seek out an ambitious Business Development Executive, to progress and implement the business development strategies.
This role is very fast paced and will require you to create opportunities via your own networking and cold calls. You should be able to demonstrate your sales achievements and figures against your targets.
You will be supported by your line manager but be comfortable developing and executing your own prospecting strategy to deliver a continually solid pipeline. This will require tenacity and hard work.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Sales revenue generation and achievement
- Develop and maintain strong relationships throughout the organisation
- Identify and grow the customer base, securing business and contracts within the designated sales channels
- Analyse the customer needs to provide a recommendation of the best products that fulfils their identified needs.
- Gather information from clients to enable the production of quotations.
- Contribute to the commercial offerings for the market.
- Build market intelligence
- Maintaining a pipeline of leads
- To actively promote the business to clients via telephone and emails.
- Drive the business forward with enquiries.
- Attending in-house and external training courses when required to improve product knowledge and personal skill set.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Quotation level.
- Conversion rate.
- New enquiries.
- Accuracy of work.
- Positive feedback from team and customers.
- Grasp of product knowledge.
This function requires positivity and collaboration with colleagues. The role would be fully supported through the whole teams' ethos and open approach, which enables individuals to embrace challenges and produce results for the business in a professional way. It is vital that all departments fully support one another to ultimately provide the very best customer experience in all aspects, hence the collaborative culture.
Salary starting at £25,000 plus bonus.
Hours of work : 9am-5pm Monday-Friday
For more information please contact Naomi on 07506 949615.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C