Customer Service Administrator
|Job Title:||Customer Service Administrator|
|Industry:||Administration and Office Support|
|Contact Name:||Naomi Gibbs|
|Job Published:||11 November 2022|
Vibe Recruit's client based in Caerphilly are looking to recruit a Customer Service Administrator on a full time, permanent contract.
Purpose of the role:
To enable the company to achieve excellent levels of Customer Service and to ensure customers receive a positive professional response when contacting the business.
The Customer Services Administrator will be responsible for the following:
* Ability to learn, develop general knowledge of company, products, services and pricing.
* Communicate orders against stock, check delivery schedules and analysing sales history.
* Provide excellent customer service by keeping the customer fully updated on status of order.
* Communicate with staff in relevant department: sales, technical services, production, warehouse, to confirm the status of customer orders/technical service and resolve any customer issues.
* Maintain a professional attitude when dealing with all customer visits (meet & greet).
Monday-Friday 8:30am till 16:45pm.
For more information, please contact Naomi on 07506 949615.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C