Customer Service Advisor
|Job Title:||Customer Service Advisor|
|Industry:||Administration and Office Support, Contact Centres|
|Contact Name:||Dajana Kovacevic|
|Job Published:||18 August 2022|
Customer Service Advisor - Abingdon
Position: Customer Service Advisor
Type: Permanent - 35 hours weekly
Hours: 9am - 5pm
Our client is an award-winning customer focused company looking for a Customer Service Advisor to join their team. You will be responsible for dealing with telephone enquiries from consumers who require the company's services providing an excellent customer service experience for the consumer and to log and update all claims accurately.
Full training will be provided. Hybrid option available after training period.
- Providing consumers with an update on their claims and updating notes where required
- Raising new leads for the technicians
- Ensure that all calls are answered within agreed service levels and all call audits meet the minimum score
- Processing web claim forms within 5 working days
- Ensuring that new claims are logged or declined correctly within set guidelines
- Good attention to detail and accuracy when entering information
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Willingness to learn
- Monday to Friday - 35 hours per week
- Free Parking
- 25 days holiday per year
- Hybrid option available after training period
If you are interested in this role or keen to know more, please send us an updated CV or give us a call on 01869 321322.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C