|Job Title:||Finance Assistant|
|Industry:||Administration and Office Support|
|Contact Name:||Alex Milton|
|Job Published:||10 June 2022|
Up to £23,000 + pension & healthcare
Are you an experienced Finance Assistant on the lookout for a new challenge? Does the thought of joining a growing, family firm with a great reputation appeal to you? Do you want to benefit from ongoing training and genuine career development?
If so, we'd like to hear from you.
We are currently recruiting for a Finance Assistant to join an exciting, well established firm in Avonmouth. Working out of their new, purpose built facility, you will be joining a supportive team in a modern working environment.
As Finance Assistant you will:
- Assist the finance Team by undertaking general administrative duties as required.
- Have overall responsibility for raising sales invoices and applications for payments and sending them to the customer
- Send sales ledger statements to customers
- Deal with customers invoicing queries
- Prepare weekly subcontractor payments and enter purchase invoices
- Monthly CIS Reconciliation and Submission to HMRC
- Enter purchase invoices
- Deal with purchase invoice queries and producing a monthly report on queries
This is a varied role with great responsibility. You will play an important part in the successful operation of the finance team. As well as a competitive salary, you will benefit from a company pension and healthcare after probation. You can also take advantage of excellent training opportunities that the company provides.
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to Alex at Vibe Recruit.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.