|Job Title:||Finance Manager|
|Location:||Merthyr Tydfil, Wales|
|Industry:||Administration and Office Support|
|Contact Name:||Naomi Gibbs|
|Job Published:||05 October 2022|
Vibe Recruit's client are looking to recruit a talented, professional and experienced Finance Manager on a full time, permanent contract.
Hours of work: Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 per annum
Main purpose of the role:
To efficiently and accurately oversee the financial management of the business, taking a hands-on role with responsibility for the day-to-day financial operations and IT needs of the company. To cover the full spectrum of finance, costing and IT operations, including budgeting and forecasting, preparation of management accounts, cash flow management, cost model, systems management and auditing.
Duties include and skills needed (but are not limited to)
- Develop, direct and coordinate the finance and IT strategy to improve efficiencies and reduce company costs
- Lead the finance and IT teams, ensuring compliance to legislation (GDPR etc.) & executing best practices, monitoring and measuring performance through agreed Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Oversee cash flow management and undertake cost benefit analysis for financial investments.
- Plan, manage, and coordinate all activities related to weekly / monthly / annual financial and management accounting / reporting (for both internal and external compliance)
- Complete VAT and other HMRC requirements in accordance with required timescales and deadlines.
- Ensure robust financial controls, systems and processes are in place and regularly reviewed for compliance.
- Manage business planning, budgeting and forecasting processes.
For more informatiom, please contact Naomi on 07506 949615.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.