Head of Digital Business Systems
|Job Title:||Head of Digital Business Systems|
|Industry:||Administration and Office Support|
|Contact Name:||Michaela Bennett|
|Job Published:||28 July 2022|
An exciting opportunity to join my clients fast-paced and rapidly expanding global sports brand based in the Swansea area.
You will take ownership of the many business systems including their main shopping platforms which are powered by Shopify, as well as our Mintsoft ERP stock management system. Other systems you will help manage include Plytix (PIM), Xero, Helpscout, Refersion, and Stamped.IO.
- Maintain a coordinated suite of Ecommerce & IT solutions that support business processes which provide a competitive advantage to support our growth.
- Manage your Team proactively on a daily basis to ensure we achieve our various targets; delivering a can-do attitude at all times and leading your department's productivity.
- Proactively contribute to the continuous improvement of technology/business processes; and lead others on that journey.
- Research new processes & systems that improve current and future business capability.
- Participate in the formulation and development of our ongoing tech strategy.
- Undertake workflow/application development.
- Analyse system & business performance through the production of KPIs & reports.
- Plan and oversee the release of upgrades and enhancements to our tech stack, working with development agencies & consultants where required.
- To act as the coordinator and central point of contact between the business and our software/IT suppliers; this includes ensuring deadlines & service standards are always met and maintained.
- Develop, monitor and manage SLA's, SOP's and documentation for systems and procedures across the business.
- Maintain and develop relationships with external partners.
- Develop excellent working relationships with all departments within the business.
- Experience of working in a similar role at an eCommerce brand.
- Highly experienced with Shopify, Mintsoft and/or other eCommerce platforms.
- Experienced with writing and reviewing business process documentation.
- An organised, analytical mindset that is comfortable with ambiguity.
- The ability to balance competing requirements to achieve positive outcomes.
- Experience in process mapping using Google & Microsoft Office documents.
- Able to choose appropriate project management methodologies.
- Experience in defining and managing projects that are fulfilled by third parties.
- A systematic approach to performance analysis and report writing.
- A hands-on approach and willingness to get things done.
- Able to build positive relationships with everyone across the company.
- Excellent communication and management skills, with an ability to influence at all levels.
- Excellent organisational skills with effective time-management.
- A proactive approach to risk management.
- Comfortable multi-tasking and managing several competing demands.
- Stay calm under pressure.
- A collaborative approach to work both internally and with external partners.
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000.00 per annum
- Company pension
- Performance related bonus payments
- On-site parking
- Generous staff discount
- Opportunities to globally travel to support business events & competitions
- Career path available which could lead to an Executive role as business grows
- Monday to Friday - office hours 08:30 to 16:30
- Flexible remote working may be considered
If you are interested in this role, get in touch today!
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.