|Job Title:||Licensing Officer|
|Industry:||Administration and Office Support|
|Contact Name:||Jean Walker|
|Job Published:||27 January 2022|
Vibe Recruit are looking for a Licensing Officer to cover a temporary vacancy for their client based in Oxford.
Duration: 3-5 months
£14.05 per hour, 37 hours per week.
- To effectively carry out licensing enforcements, compliance casework and projects within the General Licensing Team under the direction of the Team Manager and Senior Licensing Officers
- To investigate and respond to complaints concerning Licence Holders and Licensed Premises received
- To process licence application for Taxi Licensing, Alcohol, Entertainment, Gambling, Sex Establishments and Road Closure functions
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- To provide an excellent level of customer service
- Ability to use Microsoft packages and web based applications
- To take responsibility of your own workload
- Experience in conducting licencing compliance and enforcement operations
- Experience of working with confidentiality agreements
- Ability to provide licencing advice to applicants
This role will include home and office working, so applicants must be flexible.
Should you be interested in this role, please send your CV today.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C