Project Support Officer
|Job Title:||Project Support Officer|
|Industry:||Administration and Office Support|
|Contact Name:||Carlie Billingham|
|Job Published:||31 July 2022|
We are currently seeking a Project Support Officer for our client based in Pontypool.
The main responsibility for the role Is to deliver comprehensive support to business changes and project activities using recognized techniques in order to successfully deliver change and realise organisational benefits.
In addition to the above, other duties include:
- To support the development and maintenance of project documentation
- To assist progress of the implementation and initiate corrective action when required
- To develop business cases and reports, providing options for change
- To capture, analyze, understand and present data
- To develop and maintain and understanding of the operational and business process within the business
- To develop internal and external marketing and communication strategies to facilitate efficient and effective implementation of change management initiatives
- To attend project and programme board meetings to take minutes and actions as and when required
- Maintain records in a confidential manner, ensuring all information handled is done so sensitively and in line with General Data Protection Regulations
- Carry out other duties, such as administration tasks etc, as and when required.
- Experience with Learning Management and rostering systems
- Must have knowledge of Continuous Improvement/Project Management Methodology
- Must have post qualification experience in a multi-site organisation
- Must have previous experience of analysing data and assessing business benefits and understanding organisational demand
- Must be proficient in capturing and documenting minutes and actions at meetings
- Able to carry out process mapping and re-engineering processes
- Level 1 Welsh is essential
Working hours are Monday-Friday, 37 hours per week.
This is a 12-month temporary role, with the possibility to lead to further opportunities at the end of the contract.
Should you be interested in this role, or would like further information. Please send your CV or call Carlie on 02922 408250 today.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C