Quality Assurance Officer
|Job Title:||Quality Assurance Officer|
|Industry:||Administration and Office Support, Contact Centres|
|Contact Name:||Eve Jenkins-Tucker|
|Job Published:||05 July 2021|
Quality Assurance Officer
Location: Romford, Essex
Salary: Up to £24,000
Days: Monday to Friday
Hours: 9 to 5
My client is looking for an individual to join their small and fun team.
This individual will need to ensure the Quality and Compliance of the internal and external contact teams are in line with the contractual requirements from our Clients. You will support the business with pro-active call monitoring to check for regulatory compliance, process adherence and support the Compliance Manager with re-active call monitoring and complaint handling. This is a pro-active role where you will identify and initiate process improvements and spot trends to enhance our clients customer experience. You will capture data and provide detailed reporting along with constructive feedback, enhancing learning by working in partnership with internal & external key departments identified below.
The role includes a competitive salary, usual benefits such as a pension.
Skills and Experience
- Proven experience in a compliance/quality monitoring role within a Contact Centre environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Previous experience with 1 to 1 coaching
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, particularly in providing feedback and complaint handling
- Ability to build and develop relationships at all levels
- Self-motivating, excellent interpersonal skills, ability to influence, prioritise effectively and work to tight deadlines
- Ability to solve problems and feedback to line manager
- Proficient in spreadsheets and word processing software
- The ability to remain calm whilst under pressure
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Completion of Field Visits/Telephony Call recording reviews on a weekly/monthly basis, as per targets set.
- Maintenance of a QA data spreadsheets and compiliation of monthly/quarterly/annual MI
- Provide feedback to Customer Contact Centre Manager, Area Managers and Field Agents from the weekly call listening
- Review the feedback from weekly call reviews, identifying trends and report findings to Compliance Manager
- Assist in the development of QA training plans for internal & external agents
- Support on-site training on Clients/Internal QA requirements
- Assist in the development & upkeep of a Process Change Control Log
- Update of Memo/Text Log to agents
- Update/develop client process manuals for internal & external agents
- Assist the Compliance Manager with Field Agents audit call listening as and when required
- Assist in the processing of customer complaint handling
- Support other team members as and when required
This role is a permanent position, which is office based.
You must not have a criminal record and will be required to undergo a DBS check (Disclosure and Barring Service) and Credit Reference Check.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C