|Job Title:||Sales Administrator|
|Industry:||Administration and Office Support|
|Contact Name:||Michaela Bennett|
|Job Published:||12 July 2022|
A very rare and exciting opportunity has arisen with my client in Neath for a Sales Administrator to join their team.
This is a Permanent role, Monday - Friday, with a very competitive salary AND benefits such as Christmas Bonus and Performance Bonus, 25 days holiday, Health Cash back Scheme and 7% employer pension contribution!
The purpose of the role is to ensure all customer enquiries are dealt with effectively. To prepare and issue quotations, receive and review orders, track and follow up on late payments, organize shipping to and from customers and sub-contractors where required and to manage and prepare data for customer orders.
Your duties will include:
· Deal with customer enquiries (phone, email) in a timely fashion, responding directly where possible and communicating relevant quality, technical or regulatory issues swiftly to appropriate personnel.
· Prepare and issue quotations using company systems in accordance with policies and standard working procedures.
· Review incoming Purchase Orders vs Quotations, check dispatch details with Production Scheduler and resolve any discrepancies before entering the order on the system and issuing an order acknowledgement. Ensure that the internal order system carries all relevant customer requirements including special tooling, subcontractor work, packaging and freight requirements.
· Adhere to the Contract Review procedures in entirety from enquiry through to after-sales-service.
· Liaise with Finance to ensure that correct payment terms are issued at the time of quotation and order acknowledgement and that late payments are followed up on and settled in a timely manner.
Monitor customer satisfaction levels and raise investigations in response to formal complaints.
The role is busy and diverse and will need someone with previous administration experience, as well as someone who is customer focused with excellent communication skills and attention to detail. Does this sound like you? If so then please apply now!
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C