|Industry:||Administration and Office Support|
|Contact Name:||Michaela Bennett|
|Job Published:||28 April 2022|
My client based in the centre of Swansea are looking for a competent and confident administrator to join their team.
Are you looking for a role where you can progress and build a career with a fantastic financial services company?
This role is really suited to someone enthusiastic who would like to learn and develop themselves.
You will need to have good administration experience, as well as some customer service skills.
Some of your duties are likely to include:
Liaising between various financial services staff both on the phone and in writing
- Using online systems to carry out daily tasks and process workflows
- Updating diary tasks for all workflow events
- Answering inbound calls
- Dealing with queries
- Providing information
- Transferring calls through to the relevant teams
- Maintenance of case notes for each client and each case in relation to that client
- General administrative duties eg post, scanning
Financial services experience would be beneficial but is not essential.
This is a full time permanent position paying up to £20,000 per annum
If you are interested please get in touch asap.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.