|Industry:||Administration and Office Support|
|Contact Name:||Michaela Bennett|
|Job Published:||15 August 2022|
Are you looking for an opportunity to use your data skills to make a real impact in a locally based high-end marketing business?
We are looking for an exceptional Data & Email Coordinator to join our growing team. The role entails supporting two zones of the business, both marketing and production.
Your objectives for the marketing team will be managing the full administration of outbound email campaigns to prospects, maintaining the CRM database with accurate data records, and supporting additional marketing campaigns with relevant data and insights.
For the production team you will be coordinating the final stages of delivering our clients products to the end user, with responsibility for organising couriers, creating address labels, resolving export queries and tracking deliveries. You will build strong business relationships with our courier, storage, and shipping partners.
- Full administration of the outbound emailing program
- CRM database management
- Courier/delivery planning and logistics
- Creating address labels
- Tracking shipments and dealing with arising issues
- Additional data processing/administration tasks as required
You have advanced excel, outlook and data management skills. You are organised and efficient in your work and thrive in building good relationships. You will ideally be familiar with CRM systems and have an interest in automation of systems and processes in business.
- GCSEs - Literacy/Numeracy - B or above (Essential)
- A Level's or Equivalent (Essential)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- GDPR Qualification/s - Any (Desirable)
- Salary Range: £23,000 to £26,000 plus bonus, DOE
- Bonus: Up to £3k per year, based on company performance, starting after 6 months of service
- Working Hours: Full-Time - 8.00 to 5.00 pm - Monday to Friday
- Location: Swansea - Office-Based Role
- Free on-site parking
- Lenovo laptop
- Smart modern office facilities
- Free team breakfast on Friday mornings
If this opportunity sounds for you, then we would love to hear from you!
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C