|Location:||Nantgarw, Rhondda Cynon Taff|
|Industry:||Administration and Office Support|
|Contact Name:||Carlie Billingham|
|Job Published:||17 August 2022|
Vibe Recruit are looking for a Project Officer for our well-known NHS client, based near Caerphilly.
This role is a Band 4 and will be 37.5 hours per week, with hybrid working available.
Description of the role
- Key supporting role to the Senior management team responsible for post-registration programmes for pharmacy professionals.
- Administrative support including, liaising with commissioned providers, develop and provide quality management reports, development appropriate databases, management of funding allocations and invoices, co-ordination and processing of SLA's and the monitoring of policies associated with these agreements.
- Build effective working relationships with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders, education providers, health care regulators and senior staff within Local Health Boards/Trusts to facilitate completion and monitoring of the required quality assurance processes and procedures, management of funding for with the commissioned programmes and enrolment onto these programmes.
Skills and Experience
- As a senior secretary / administrator they will ensure that all the office functions and duties of the administration team are conducted in a timely, accurate and professional manner.
- Experienced and proficient in the use of a wide range of Office packages, including Excel and PowerPoint
- Highly organised and able to organise several strands of work and prioritise conflicting demands
- High attention to detail and ability to work to multiple deadlines
- Ability to develop and maintain basic project plans/timelines
- Ability to take and transcribe accurate notes of meetings
- Ability and experience of producing documents and papers including diagrams, graphs etc.
- Good written English skills, good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to travel between sites and across Wales, if required to administer meetings/events
Weekly pay, every Friday, a week in arrears.
Please email: for any more information required for this role
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.