Claims Handler - Part - time
|Job Title:||Claims Handler - Part - time|
|Industry:||Administration and Office Support, Contact Centres|
|Contact Name:||Dajana Kovacevic|
|Job Published:||22 August 2022|
Claims Handler - Part-time - Abingdon
Position: Claims Handler
Salary: £23,000 (Pro-rata)
Type: Permanent / Part-time
Hours: 8:30am - 17:00pm (open to discuss)
Our client is an award-winning customer focused company looking for a Claims Handler to join their team. As a Claims Handler, you will be assessing, ordering parts, finding alternative solutions while following set processes dealing with inbound/outbound calls while regularly updating the consumers on the actions. You will also be liaising with manufactures and other departments within the company.
Due to the fast-paced environment, the ideal candidate for this role will be organised, able to prioritise time and have excellent communication skills. Full training will be provided.
Hybrid option available after training period.
- Make formal assessments on claims to decide if they are covered under the policy terms and conditions
- Maintain claims allocated to you within the set SLA's
- Make cost effective decisions on all claims handled
- Raising Purchase Orders and updating consumers on all actions
- Providing support through emails and inbound/outbound calls aligned with set service levels
- Update weekly reports
- Handle complaints in the correct manner
- Able to work on own initiative and ability to prioritise
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Good office organisational skills
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Monday to Friday - 20 - 24 hours per week
- Free Parking
- 25 days holiday per year
- Hybrid option available after training period
If you are interested in this role or keen to know more, please send us an updated CV or give us a call on 01869 321322.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.