|Job Title:||Finance Administrator|
|Industry:||Administration and Office Support|
|Contact Name:||Michaela Bennett|
|Job Published:||18 November 2022|
My award-winning client based in Bridgend are seeking a candidate with a Financial Administration background to join them as a Clinical Billing Specialist.
The purpose of the role is to support Project Management teams by handling billing set-up, the creation and processing of monthly client facing invoices and maintenance and resolution of billing related issues. Preparation and reporting of internal metrics and financial data.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
* Supporting Projects teams by handling billing set-up and the creation and processing of monthly client facing invoices.
* Management and resolution of billing related issues with IT, other sites and 3rd party vendors. Preparation and reporting of internal metrics, reports and financial data to site lead team
* Responsible for matching 3rd party invoices with correct Project Manager to invoice to client.
* Responsible for drafting, distributing and advancing all monthly client facing invoices for storage and distribution activities.
* Manage and distribute any one-off or additional billing items
* Liaise with accounting and Project Managers to monitor and manage outstanding accounts payable invoices still pending final billing to client.
* Manage intercompany billing and resolve any intercompany billing discrepancies.
* Research, respond and help to resolve client or internal billing inquiries or errors and create and manage corresponding credit/rebilling as applicable with the accounting and PM teams.
* Create and run reports throughout the month in support of billing and financial reconciliation and as requested by customers or PM team.
* Gather, analyze and provide requested financial data and metrics to lead team/management as requested.
* Monitor and record changes to monthly packaging forecast.
* This position may require overtime and/or weekend work.
GCSE Grade C and above in English, Science and Mathematics (or equivalent) is essential
A Level/NVQ/HNC or equivalent in finance or mathematics is desirable.
- Ability to demonstrate attention to detail.
- Ability to analyse and identify errors and trends in data
- Ability to display excellent time management skills.
- Ability to work independently and/or as part of a team.
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C