|Job Title:||H&S Administrator|
|Industry:||Administration and Office Support|
|Contact Name:||Naomi Gibbs|
|Job Published:||13 September 2022|
Vibe Recruit's client, a well established leader in the logistics market is recruiting for a Health and Safety Administrator on a permanent basis.
Salary : £25,000 per annum
Location : Newport
The right candidate will be knowledgeable and enthusiastic about Health and Safety. They will be able to work independently or as part of a team and will be able to communicate at all levels of the business.
As a Health and Safety Administrator your role will be to provide essential administrative support to the Health and Safety Manager. This role is for someone looking for a fast-paced, dynamic and varied role with the opportunity to gain experience, develop professionally and become a key part of the Health and Safety team.
- Provide administrative services to the health and safety team in accordance with company policy.
- Assist H&S team to make improvements and implement required changes.
- Assist the H&S team to liaise with external agencies relating to health and safety matters
- Produce H&S reports as required.
- Maintain accurate records/documentation associated with your work
- Immediately report problems/failures that may impact on the organisation and/or customers.
- Provide any general administration services to the H&S team.
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- An understanding of continuous improvement
- Strong PC skills with good knowledge of creating and maintaining spreadsheets- you will need to use daily.
For more information, please contact Naomi on 07506 949615.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C