HSE Training Administrator
|Job Title:||HSE Training Administrator|
|Industry:||Administration and Office Support|
|Contact Name:||Dajana Kovacevic|
|Job Published:||20 February 2023|
HSE Training Administrator - Banbury
Position: HSE Training Administrator
Pay rate: £13 per hour
Hours: 8am - 4pm
Type: Temporary (6 months)
Our client is looking for a Health and Safety Training Administrator to join their team. You will be the main support creating and maintaining a H&S training database and arranging internal and external training courses ensuring all employees are participating.
- Create a training matrix for H&S training
- Identify where training for employees is out of date, or about to expire and book internal or external training courses to ensure this is addressed
- Ensure that the database is updated and maintained
- Book manual handling training using internal trainers
- Create and update training packs to include training materials and sign-off sheets
- Other training/HSE tasks on an ad-hoc basis as directed by the HSE Advisor
- Book First Aid and Fire Marshall training using external suppliers
- Ensure all Toolbox Talks are delivered in a timely manner and the appropriate paperwork is returned
- Arrange any other training as directed by the HSE Advisor
- Good organisational and planning skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiate and as part of a team
- Computer literate
Similar experience with Health & Safety would be an advantage but is not required.
If you are interested in this role, please send us your updated CV or call us on 01869 321 322.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C