|Job Title:||Payroll Manager|
|Location:||Merthyr Tydfil, Wales|
|Industry:||Administration and Office Support|
|Contact Name:||Naomi Gibbs|
|Job Published:||05 October 2022|
Vibe Recruit's client are looking to appoint an exprienced Payroll Manager on a full time, permanent contract.
Hours of work - Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
Location - Merthyr
Salary - £32,000 per annum
Duties include (but are not limited to): -
- Responsible for ensuring weekly and monthly payroll is processed efficiently, and accurately whilst working to strict deadlines and specific timescales
- Give guidance and ensure compliance to payroll and employment law as well as internal procedures including petty cash, tax and pension
- Verification that all employee payments satisfy national laws and guidelines and dealing with HMRC or external bodies regarding audits
- Manage and develop payroll processes
- Analysing and reporting on payroll data required for site and group, as requested
- Ability to resolve complex payroll, expenses, tax and pensions queries (or elevate as necessary)
- Complete required pension reconciliations and all other processes such as year-end payroll (P60's, P11D's etc)
For more information, please contact Naomi on 07506 949615.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.