Purchasing Assistant - Immediate Start!
|Job Title:||Purchasing Assistant - Immediate Start!|
|Industry:||Administration and Office Support|
|Reference:||05042022 - Ref 2_1649167252|
|Contact Name:||Geri Wiltshire|
|Job Published:||05 April 2022|
Vibe Recruit are currently working with a leading manufacturer and supplier of goods who are looking to expand their team due to continued success.
The company were founded in 1989 serving local customers but now supply to large companies across the UK and also internationally!
About the role:
- To create and manage all aspects of purchase orders including data entry to supplier portals.
- Manage and chase all the supplier back orders, including any goods In issues with the warehouse team.
- Manage relevant KPI's to achieve the business targets and objectives.
- Communicate any business-critical issues to the Directors.
- Manage supplier relationships - cost and quality control, price negotiation and rebate structures.
- Forecast demand of key lines products and order accordingly.
- Check inventory, track sales, and adjust purchasing habits accordingly.
- Manage any payment and invoice queries with our Finance Dept.
- Manage specifications and production samples as part of the approval process.
- Arrange and manage logistics for inward and outward inventory, including managing the Import log.
- Arrange and manage inventory returns to suppliers, including managing the returns log.
- Attend internal and external meetings to meet business objectives and needs.
- Attends trade fairs and conferences to meet potential new suppliers and gain market knowledge and updates.
To be successful within this role, you will have skills and experience with:
- Previous procurement experience
- Strong organisational skills and a details oriented approach
- Commercial awareness
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work with a variety of stakeholders
If this sounds of interest please send your CV to Geri at Vibe Recruit for consideration.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C