Receptionist / Front of House
|Job Title:||Receptionist / Front of House|
|Industry:||Administration and Office Support|
|Contact Name:||Dajana Kovacevic|
|Job Published:||05 July 2022|
Receptionist - Brackley - Temporary
Position: Receptionist / Front of House
Hours: 9:30am - 2:30pm (Flexibility in hours needed where required)
Our client is a highly prestigious and well-known motorsport company who are looking for a Receptionist / Front of house support person to join their team. You will ultimately be representing the company which will include ensuring professional, efficient operation of the front of house while always providing an exceptional level of customer service.
This will not be limited to general day-to-day reception duties and assisting with key business services and functional departments supporting business needs where required.
- Ensuring efficient, professional, and polite answering and direction of all incoming calls, taking messages, and maintaining the telephone directory.
- Support with fan mail daily via email and written communication and maintain confidentiality.
- Making sure incoming post/parcels are distributed in a timely manner around the factory and external mail is franked ready for collection.
- Greeting visitors in a friendly and professional manner and checking validity.
- Liaise with security where appropriate and promptly inform relevant personnel.
- Dealing with visitor and employee requests i.e., booking taxis, sending post etc.
- Providing other departments administrative support.
- Knowledge of all Microsoft packages.
- Be familiar and professional whilst working alongside VIP's.
- Knowledge of SAP is desirable.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision and adhere to strict deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working in a similar environment.
- Remaining professional and presentable at all times
If you are interested in this role or keen to know more, please send us an updated CV or give us a call on 01869 321322.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C