|Job Title:||Sales Administrator|
|Industry:||Administration and Office Support|
|Contact Name:||Eve Jenkins-Tucker|
|Job Published:||31 March 2022|
Salary: Starting at £21,000 depending on level of experience
Hours: 8.30-17.00 Monday to Thursday, 8.30-15.00 Fridays
Type: Full time, Perm
Have you previously worked or currently work within an admin role?
Do you have a good and confident telephone manner?
Are you highly efficient and able to use your own initiative?
If you answered yes to any or all of these questions, then we'd love to hear from you!
My client is looking for somebody to join their growing team in Swansea to assistant to their Sales Surveyor and Sales Director.
They are a small company that are steadily growing their workforce with their customer base. They offer a range of safety and aesthetic products, supplying an even wider range of business sectors in all areas of the UK. These include industry and public sectors in both UK and international markets.
· Compiling and chasing quotations
· Speaking to customers
· Organising work for our operatives
· Maintaining diaries
· Recording sales communication & outcomes
· Generating sales reports
· Preparing PowerPoint presentations
· Updating our database
· Using our construction management software to contact new customers
· Coordinating mailshots
· Understanding the Company's key aims and objectives
· Knowing the key clients and products
- Worked previously in an admin type role
- Highly efficient
- Excellent organisation
- Able to use Microsoft Office
- Good communication skills
- Good telephone manner
If this role sounds perfect for you or if you have any questions, then we'd love to hear from you!
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C